Saturday, February 5, 2011

Livin' it up at the Hotel California

Alright, so I'm back in Barca after my lovely week in Andalucia. I LOVED IT.

Cordoba :]
Since my last blog post, we visited the quiet little city of Cordoba. It was quaint and adorable, arguably my favorite out of the 3 cities we visited. The views were lovely, and it was a perfect mix of Spanish, Arabic, and Jewish influences. The girls and I had so much fun taking pictures all over the city. We visited the mosque, and the synagogue while we were here. And we spent the rest of the time sampling Tapas and a special wine native to Cordoba that we got free after one of our meals. (clearly we're charming).
This week brings the beginning of classes here in Barca, but before then, the girls and I are going to the Catalan Art Museum tomorrow morning. Thank you Rick Steves, for providing us with free admission times :] Gotta find a bar on las Ramblas to watch the superbowl at too...

1 comment:

  1. Your trip sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see all the pictures. Glad the Rick Steves book is coming in handy. Skype tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete