Sunday, February 20, 2011

Waka Waka: this time for Barca

Let me just start with...

I LOVE SPAIN.
But seriously. Obsessed.

Yesterday, this is what I ate for lunch...

NOT REAL LIFE
My host mom, Mercedes, shelled my shrimp for me...I think she realized that having to rip off their heads and legs freaked me out. Yikes!

Tonight was SO GREAT. We went to an FC Barcelona game! The energy was great, and we got so into it! Mace and I got to sit together, so it was just like the AEK game in Athens all over again :]

We had really great seats...check out the view...
gorgeous camp nou
So I already have found my love in the world of athletics in España (RAFA) but after all this FCB madness...I have found Piqué. And once I found him on the field, I creeped just a bit...too bad he's dating Shakira. Jealous.
dear camera, thanks for the zoom.
We had so much fun learning the various chants and songs! And screaming every time Messi got close to scoring a goal (and especially loud when he finally did!)--what a fun game to go see.

PEACE.LOVE.FCB.
That's Piqué's jersey I'm wearing!



I'm just glad that ROBERTO and I FINALLY have a team in common. :] :] :]


GO BARCA !

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pria!
    What a great holiday you are enjoying. Love the blog and can't wait to spend time with you, see the amazing sites and of course eat/shop. See you soon! Love, Sheryl & Scott

    Go Colts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are SO funny!! Pria is studying in Barca not holidaying!! I don't know what gave you that idea??!?!
    xo

    ReplyDelete