Friday, February 11, 2011

Yo listen up, here's the story...

Today was a blue day. Really. Everyone wore blue.
da-ba-dee-da-ba-die    
Hey Robert Michael Dvorscak Jr. (haha), nice V-neck.

So this evening, the girls (Alana, Sonia, Amanda, Mace) and I went to Montjuïc to see the famed Magic Fountain. I had heard that it was a pretty popular tourist spot in Barca, but I was definitely not prepared for how awesome it really was. Sonia said it best when she mentioned that she "should have brought a box of kleenex"...
Get ready for the show of your lives, AMINS/LANGFORDS (32 days) and ROBERTO (37 days).
I wish this picture did it justice. Not even close.
So the fountain is located on Montjuïc...where the MNAC is. Tonight the MNAC was all lit up--making it the perfect place for a late night stroll and gelato. :]
I am in love with this city--get ready, AMINS/LANGFORDS&ROBERTO

No comments:

Post a Comment