Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cuba or bust...

Metro with my metro bud.
School.
Metro with my metro bud.
Nap.
Metro with my metro bud.
Café con leche with my metro bud.
School.
Profe Gustavo. (I'm coming back to this)
Metro with my metro bud. (Alana, we're going to be experts on each other after this semester)

Gustavo Vega is my art history professor here in Barca. Turns out, he's kind of a big deal...check out his website... www.gustavovega.com
Today, after holding us in class for ten extra minutes, he had us watch a video of himself exhibiting some of his art. It was the most entertaining thing to watch him sit there with this combo embarrassed/smirky look on his face. I have thus far failed to find his little video online, but I won't give up.
It has been confirmed though, by the majority of the BCA Barcelona Spring 2011 group...the man is probably in some way related to the Castros. And if he's not, he could be making a lot of money on Las Ramblas pretending to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment